1. The State of Sovereignty: Lessons from the Political Fictions of Modernity. Albany, NY: SUNY Press, 2012. (Intro here.)
3. Time, for a Change: Temporal Realism and the Politics of the Event. A study of considerations of change in recent philosophy.
4. The New Derrida. A look at Derrida’s import after new movements in Continental philosophy. Co-authored with Rick Elmore.
1. Traversing the Imaginary, co-edited with John Mannousakis, Northwestern University Press, 2007.
2. Jean-Luc Nancy and Plural Thinking: Expositions of World, Politics, Art, and Sense, co-edited with Marie-Eve Morin. SUNY Press, Series in French Thought, 2012. Introduction here.
3. The Meillassoux Dictionary, co-edited with Paul Ennis. Edinburgh University Press, 2014.
4. The New Continental Philosophy of Science. An edited collection of Continental philosophies of science. Co-edited with Jay Foster.
5. Thinking the Postmodern: Essays in Honor of Hugh J. Silverman. Co-edited with Leonard Lawlor and Donald Landes.
6. The Jean-Luc Nancy Dictionary. Co-edited with Marie-Eve Morin. Edinburgh University Press.